What's it all about?

I set this blog up in 2010 so people could follow my progress as I prepared for my second challenge in aid of the Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK; a three day biathlon which saw me run the Great North Run and the next day by a two day cycle to London from Newcastle.

I've made it my life's work to raise awareness of bowel cancer, the disease which robbed us of the greatest footballer to grace a football pitch and a disease I was tested for when I was 22 following a health scare.


This blog follows my training for the event, my thoughts and more importantly will allow you to follow my progress on the event.


With my new challenge I am hoping to raise £10,000 for the charity



Thursday 23 September 2010

Photos from Day 3 (Lincoln to Upton park)

  
About as interesting as the scenery got between York and Royston



Taking a breather in Royston








Nearly there....



There!!




The lovely Claudine who was a massive help with the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment